Irrespective of whether you’re trying to slim down just a little bit, totally reinvent your body from head to toe, or simply get the ball rolling on a moderate, stress-free exercise plan, you have to understand that the most effectual source of motivation, guidance, direction, and inspiration is your local personal trainer.
So, let’s take a few minutes to sort out the top four things that you have to know about linking up with a lauded personal trainer in Mayfair.
- Circumvent Those Frustrating Injuries, Tweaks, and Strains
Inexperience, improper execution, and physiological naiveté are the three most pervasive catalysts that cause amateurs to fall victim to incapacitating injuries and excessive soreness.
Professional trainers have a plethora of knowledge regarding the mechanics, muscular processes, ranges of motion, and sophisticated low-impact techniques that allow you to not only tone your body and bolster your overall wellness, but also to avoid the sprains, twinges, and tissue wounds that can put you out of commission for weeks.
- They Work With Your Schedule
Contrary to mainstream opinion, expert trainers are not soulless, demanding drill instructors who force you to rework your routine and flip your life upside down.
They understand that you have to be comfortable and at ease in order to adhere to any type of workout regimen, which is why the first phase of your consultation involves ascertaining your objectives and then establishing a feasible, schedule-friendly strategy in accordance with your lifestyle. Staying driven, strong-minded, and results-focused doesn’t have to feel like hell on earth.
- Scientific Research Has Verified the Incredible Effects of Targeted Training
In light of studies put forth by the Annals of Behavioural Medicine, the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry, the Canadian Medical Association Journal, and several other internationally acclaimed publications, committing to a multi-week personal training regimen is an invaluable decision:
- Markedly reduced probability for mental complications, such as depression and anxiety
- Proportionate upsurge in good cholesterol and moderation of bad cholesterol
- Enriched bone health and density
- Heightened metabolic rate and more efficient peristalsis, which amplifies your gastrointestinal functions
- Short spurts of tolerable cardiovascular activity spread across two months can speed up your weight loss efforts by a factor of three
- Better immune capabilities and progressive invulnerability to common seasonal illnesses
A particularly far-reaching EU study also concluded that those who are relatively active for just five hours per week are almost half as likely to die prematurely. Keep in mind that there are 168 hours in a week, which means that less than 3% of your time is more than enough.
- The Advice and Counselling Extends Far Beyond Just Physical Fitness
The blue-chip specialists in the UK’s workout niche are certified by the Register of Exercise Professionals, and they have helped everyone ranging from high-class celebrities and competitive dance troops all the way to mothers, fathers, and seniors unearth the healthy, vivacious bodies hidden beneath the surface.
Nutritive instruction, spiritual encouragement, sports medicine tutelage, and lifestyle refinement are all fundamental facets of the instructor-client relationship, so touch base with a friendly fitness guru sometime this week to turn your pie-in-the-sky vision of exercise into a viable reality.